[horde] Bug in Share.php from latest CVS

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue May 27 13:13:47 PDT 2003

Quoting Lucas Parker <horde at doctorsdesktop.com>:

> [DATE TIME] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a non-object
> in
> /usr/local/vhosts/site/htdocs/horde/lib/Share.php on line 222
>
> Upon inspection of that code, I see:
>
> 220:    function _sortShares($a, $b)
> 221:    {
> 222:        return strcmp($a->getShareName(), $b->getShareName());
> 223:    }

So, one of the share functions returned an error and something didn't check
for one before calling sortShares. I'm working on this code now, so it
could be something, or it could be you using the null category driver,
which isn't updated yet - etc.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.