[horde] Bug in Share.php from latest CVS

Lucas Parker horde at doctorsdesktop.com
Tue May 27 06:58:36 PDT 2003

--

Hi all.  I'm not a programmer, and I'm not sure that I totally understand this
error.  So, I offer it to you.

When I attempt to pull up some horde module pages (nag, mnemo, kronolith), I see
a white page, and my php error log tells me:

[DATE TIME] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/local/vhosts/site/htdocs/horde/lib/Share.php on line 222

Upon inspection of that code, I see:

220:    function _sortShares($a, $b)
221:    {
222:        return strcmp($a->getShareName(), $b->getShareName());
223:    }

Again, I'm not sure how to fix it, so I prostrate myself before the horde coding
gods, in hope that my offering is somewhat helpful.

:)

Thanks,
Lucas
R && D