[horde] Problem with attachments

John Buysse jbuysse at nd.edu
Wed May 28 11:49:15 PDT 2003

We are having a problem with attachments sent from a specific e-mail
client.  We have a department that uses a program called Ariel for
Windows.  This program is a document delivery system, that allows the
users to e-mail files as attachments.

When a user tries to open the attachment in IMP, the user gets the error;
The file is damaged and could not be repaired.

Other e-mail clients such as Netscape Messenger, Outlook, and WebMail by
Infinite Technologies have no problems opening these attachments.  If a
user forwards the e-mail with the attachment to themselves using one of
these clients, the user can then open the attachment using IMP.

Our configuration is as follows;
Solaris 2.8
Apache 1.3.26
PHP 4.2.3
Horde 2.2.1
IMP 3.2
Turba 1.1

If anyone has any ideas, we would appreciate it.

Thanks,

John

Below is the header(excluding Return-Path:, Received:, Date:, From:,