[horde] (no subject)

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sun Jun 1 21:46:07 PDT 2003

Quoting John Gates <dimante at dimante.net>:

> Hello,
>      This is the correct list to ask about horde and IMP problems right?

Yes.

> I only
> ask because I have asked many questions and never see an answer in the
> messages
> that follow.

Because people are busy, and because your questions really are not
Horde and IMP questions.

>  Ever since installing IMP 3.X my cgi scripts no longer run.

How did you install IMP 3.x, and what is the 'x' in 3.x?  RPM install?
Tarball install?  What OS?

> If I
> disable mod_php4 in httpd.conf then the scripts do work.

Sounds like a php/httpd problem to me, not a Horde/IMP problem.

> I never had this
> problem with earlier versions of IMP or php3.

So the problem started when you switched from php3 to php4?  Or when
you installed Horde/IMP?  Or did you do both at the same time?

>  Can someone shed some light on
> this problem? I don't mind programming hit counters etc in PHP but a lot of
> my
> clients do not know how to and use CGI constantly in thier web content.

You either need to define the problem better, or admit that this is
really a php/httpd problem and ask an appropriate list for help.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!