[horde] (no subject)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat May 31 07:37:41 PDT 2003

Quoting John Gates <dimante at dimante.net>:

>      This is the correct list to ask about horde and IMP problems right?
> I only ask because I have asked many questions and never see an answer in
> the messages that follow.  Ever since installing IMP 3.X my cgi scripts no
> longer run. If I disable mod_php4 in httpd.conf then the scripts do work.
> I never had this problem with earlier versions of IMP or php3.  Can
> someone shed some light on this problem? I don't mind programming hit
> counters etc in PHP but a lot of my clients do not know how to and use CGI
> constantly in thier web content.

No one has answered because this has nothing to do with Horde/IMP. You have
a server configuration problem, and you need to ask an apache list or
perhaps the PHP list about it. You also need to give *many* more details
than you've given us, because frankly, your problem makes no sense.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.