[horde] Server with two Hordes?

James Van Sickle gothbert at spamcop.net
Mon Jun 2 08:10:13 PDT 2003

Hey

   I have setup Horde 2.2 along with several modules on my FreeBSD server.  I
would also like to install Horde 3 separately to experiment with.  While I
already have a separate SQL database setup, what other changes would I need to
make to the second version of Horde to function on the same server?  The server
hosts several virtual domains so I could setup the second version of Horde on a
new domain, if required.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

-James