[horde] noticed an error when logging in

anthony apryan at erols.com
Mon Jun 2 20:30:28 PDT 2003

 It seems when attempting to login to horde for the first time an error is
 given such as:
 Notice: Undefined index: time in /usr/home/www/horde/lib/Auth.php on line
 416

 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
 started at /usr/home/www/horde/lib/Auth.php:416) in
 /usr/home/www/horde/login.php on line 85

 If I attempt to refresh and login again, it works perfectly.  I'm guessing
 it is attempting to call the old sessions time and since one wasn't created
 previously (because it's a first login), it's failing.

 $_SESSION['__last_login'] = $old_login['time']; on line 416

 Any ideas on how to fix this easily?  I did some searches on this and
having
 found an easy answer yet.  Although it doesn't seem that big of an
issue....

 thanks
 -anthony