[personal] Re: [horde] adding users

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jun 3 06:05:16 PDT 2003

Quoting josh aldrich  <jjaomni at netzero.net>:

> I know how to add a user to the sql server I just don't know how to add a
> user to horde.

Please read my reply again, and reply with the needed info.

You can add users to Horde in many, many ways.  Until you tell us what
authentication system you want to use, we can't tell you how to add the
user.  Also, some authentication systems are only in newer versions of
Horde, so the Horde version would be useful.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!