[horde] Can horde be used by 100,000 users?

Adrian Teasdale adrian at justcompete.com
Tue Jun 3 03:10:35 PDT 2003

Hi

We have been contacted by an organisation that want to create a very large
portal site. They estimate that initially there will be 100,000 users, but
this figure could grow.  They want the following:

1. Web based email

2. Calender (for the persons own use, not shared)

3. File store (and sharing) and image store (and sharing)

and a load of other "stuff" not related to horde. I would be interested in
other sites that are running horde with this kind of traffic

Best regards

Ade