[horde] Server with two Hordes?

Ted Cabeen secabeen at pobox.com
Tue Jun 3 12:07:42 PDT 2003

James Van Sickle <gothbert at spamcop.net> writes:

> Hey
>
>    I have setup Horde 2.2 along with several modules on my FreeBSD server.  I
> would also like to install Horde 3 separately to experiment with.  While I
> already have a separate SQL database setup, what other changes would I need to
> make to the second version of Horde to function on the same server?  The server
> hosts several virtual domains so I could setup the second version of Horde on a
> new domain, if required.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

In a related question, would there be any problems to expect running
two versions of Horde, one stable and one HEAD pointing at the same
IMAP sever, but with different databases?

--
Ted Cabeen           http://www.pobox.com/~secabeen            ted at impulse.net
Check Website or Keyserver for PGP/GPG Key BA0349D2         secabeen at pobox.com