[horde] new tasks/events/...

Christoph Schindler e9525429 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Jun 11 00:55:33 PDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 10:41:43PM -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Christoph Schindler <e9525429 at student.tuwien.ac.at>:
> > Is there a source of need-to-follow-procedures for people who want to
> > keep up with cvs head that i have not found yet?
>
> cvs at lists.horde.org
>
> -chuck

been there, done that...

I even found the relevant message, now that I know I have to search for
"migrate"... I don't want to complain, just wanted to point to the fact
that it's completely out of scope to find 1 in 500 relevant messages if
you are not paying full time attention. Even more so, when you are only
upgrading occasionally (the release versions are lacking loooots of
features).

I would consider to maintain a "what do I have to do if i upgraded last
on 2003/06/10"-list, but I'm afraid such a thing would make things even
worse if not properly kept up-to-date :(

Anyways, these are just my random thoughts.

bye!hop

--
pathological-techno-fetishist-with-social-deficit