[horde] new tasks/events/...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Jun 11 04:57:31 PDT 2003

Quoting Christoph Schindler <e9525429 at student.tuwien.ac.at>:

> I even found the relevant message, now that I know I have to search for
> "migrate"... I don't want to complain, just wanted to point to the fact
> that it's completely out of scope to find 1 in 500 relevant messages if
> you are not paying full time attention. Even more so, when you are only
> upgrading occasionally (the release versions are lacking loooots of
> features).

I'm pretty sure I'd mentioned it on this list, as well, though I could be
remembering wrong. But the buttom line is that this is the bleeding-edge,
development code - if you are overwhelmed by keeping up with it, you should
probably be running one of the stable branches.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.