[horde] new tasks/events/...

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Jun 11 15:02:15 PDT 2003

Quoting Christoph Schindler <e9525429 at student.tuwien.ac.at>:

> been there, done that...
>
> I even found the relevant message, now that I know I have to search for
> "migrate"... I don't want to complain, just wanted to point to the fact
> that it's completely out of scope to find 1 in 500 relevant messages if
> you are not paying full time attention.

most of the time.  That mailing list is less problematic to follow
than the cvs@ list.

Now, not everything makes to to dev@, so it isn't a substitute for
cvs@, but it is lower volume and easier to follow and most of the

> I would consider to maintain a "what do I have to do if i upgraded last
> on 2003/06/10"-list, but I'm afraid such a thing would make things even
> worse if not properly kept up-to-date :(

There is supposed to be a file called update or upgrade or something, but
it is hibitually out of date.  If we kept this more up to date, there would
be less problems, but I doubt it will be kept up to date in CVS HEAD (it
is more of a release issue) knowing me and the other developers...

> Anyways, these are just my random thoughts.

And just my random answers ;)

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics