[horde] help with admin...

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Sun Jun 15 22:55:14 PDT 2003

> ----- Message from horde at tech-nine.net ---------
>
> Hi,
>
> I just installed horde on my intranet website and im having difficulty
> installing trean and hermes because the instructions call for me to log into
> the horde framework as an administrator... how exactly do i do this? i

If you have added your login to the admins array in the horde conf file, you'll
see an Administration section in the left menu frame. This is only available in
the CVS HEAD version of horde see: http://www.horde.org/source/versions.php

> Also, I am having trouble with turba, i want to save my adress book stuff in
> an sql db, i set up the database as per the turba/scripts/drivers directory

See the "A local address book in an SQL database" example in sources.php.dist
(CVS  HEAD)

- Mike :-)