[horde] rakim notifying tech that a user has closed browser, and rakim notifying tech that user is online.

Tom Hodder (ECNOW LTD) tom at scriptsupport.co.uk
Mon Jun 16 12:03:16 PDT 2003

> > whenever a user gets to the login page they are offered guest services
> > and I have configured rakim to appear there, but when they
> click to enter
> > support they are rediriected to the imp login page, whereas I
> would expect
> > them to be immediately allowed to ask questions in the support section
> > without having to enter a password.
>
> Fixed in CVS.
>
> -chuck

wow, that was quick, cheers!

I noticed that if a user closes the browser window, then the tech is not notifed that
the user has gone, is the expected behaviour?

Also, unless the tech has the chat window at the front then they are not notified that
as user is waiting, is there a way to get the tech window to flash or pop to front?

I also noticed that a real player error message was appearing when a user logged in
so I uninstalled realplyer and it went, but it meant that the problem above ocurred.

Cheers,

T.