[horde] ok..... what now....

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 16 13:31:41 PDT 2003

Quoting Rick Kukiela <horde at tech-nine.net>:

> Turba is pooching my installation. i keep getting errors like this,
> particularly in the top left frame all the time:
>
> Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in
> /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/turba/config/sources.php on line 234

Check all your turba config/* files, in particular sources.php.  Also,
see the turba list archives as this error is reported a lot, and you
may find clues there.

> I even get that error in tthe middle frame sometimes while viewing other
> applications like kronolith. I dont see why its trying to access turba.

The applications are really very linked in CVS HEAD, and they will at times
try to access others for various reasons that may not be obvious, but are
really cool once you see them in action.

> Also, why is the calendar, mnemo, nag not showint up in the applications
> list on the left side?

Either you didn't tell them to in horde/config/registry.php, or you didn't
expand the parent category they are under.

> btw, i dont even have an application bar at the
> bottom that i heard the program metion at one point or another...

The release version has the menu at the bottom, the CVS HEAD version has
it on the left side.  It would make no sense to have both as they provide
the exact same functionality.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics