[horde] ok..... what now....

Rick Kukiela horde at tech-nine.net
Mon Jun 16 13:42:32 PDT 2003

yeah thanks,

I got that error to go away that was refering to turba by adding a
require("config/conf.php"); in that turba file that was having the
problem...

I also figured out that when i was going through the registry origionally,
the [pim] section i had marked as in active rather than header so it wasnt
showing up on the menu.

I also