[horde] How can I make turba and IMP recognize two differentaddress books?

nappy_d nappy_d at rogers.com
Tue Jun 17 11:10:19 PDT 2003

ooops a typo I meant turba

Hi all,
        I am now attempting to make IMP/turba recognize two different
address books; a pubic(read only) addressbook and a personal addressbook.
When I edit the /kronolith/../sources.php and duplicate the following lines
and created a custom sql db that only contained in the array
'map' => array(
        '__key' => 'object_id',
        '__owner' => 'owner_id',
        '__type' => 'object_type',
        '__members' => 'object_members',
        'name' => 'object_name',
        'email' => 'object_email',

Doing this cause only the "public address book" to appear.  Is this at all
possible to do?

Below here is original config I duplicated from...

$cfgSources['localsql'] = array(
    'title' => 'My Addressbook',
    'type' => 'sql',
    'params' => array(