[horde] How can I make Kronolith and IMP recognize two different address books?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jun 17 11:59:57 PDT 2003

Quoting nappy_d <nappy_d at rogers.com>:

>         I am now attempting to make IMP/Kronolith recognize two different
> address books; a pubic(read only) addressbook and a personal addressbook.
>   When I edit the /kronolith/../sources.php and duplicate the following
> lines and created a custom sql db that only contained in the array

Everywhere you say Kronolith, you mean Turba, right?

> Doing this cause only the "public address book" to appear.  Is this at
> all possible to do?

Do both of them, perchance, start like this:

> $cfgSources['localsql'] = array(

If so, you're overwriting the first with the second. Give them different
names ('localsql' vs. 'shared' or whatever).

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.