[horde] SMTP.php

nappy_d nappy_d at rogers.com
Thu Jun 19 07:20:47 PDT 2003

Hey all,
            as I have been attempting to implement SMTP authentication, I have configured my horde.php for SMTP auth.  I believe that I am almost there.  A telnet test to port 25 on my box shows that auth is configured.  Now, I next found a document and a SMTP.php file authored by Chuck Hagenbuch.  my problem is that I do not know where to place the file.  Can anyone provide me with some assistance?  My php test shows that Net_Socket: class is available( correct me if I am wrong).  http://www.norrcommsolutions.net/horde/test.php

Much Apreciated!!