[horde] Unable to CONFIGURE modules

Jeremy Oddo horde at apixels.net
Thu Jun 19 11:40:06 PDT 2003

First the vitals:

RH 9 & Mozilla
Horde CVS HEAD
Imp CVS HEAD
any other module CVS HEAD

Let's say I have five modules (imp, kronolith, etc).  When I go to
"configure" to generate the conf.php's for each module, I can run
configure for the FIRST module in the pick list.  I can select any module
in the pick list, it refreshes, then defaults back to the top module in
the pick list.  Is it just my wacky install/setup?

Let me say it a different way.  In the "configure" section, the pick list
will show all the modules I have installed.  I can select any of the
modules in the pick list but when the page refreshes, it bumps me back to
the first module in the list; thus, I can ONLY configure the first module.

Anyone else having this problem?