[horde] MOTD application and a CVS question

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Jun 20 20:47:47 PDT 2003

Quoting sting at mail.mcneese.edu:

> Just so you know, I'd be interested in your MOTD application.

Great!

>  A question for
> you though, will it be a separate application or will it just modify the
> motd.php with a nice GUI.

I envision it as a separate app.

> Also, which MOTD are you going to use?  The one on
> the login page, the horde page, or a completely seperate page?

I see it being a separate page, with an api that can be called from any
motd.php file or elsewhere.  So it will have a stand along UI, an admin
UI, and an api so it can be used from anywhere inside or outside Horde
as well.

Others may envision it differently :)