[horde] Update problems

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Wed Jun 25 11:22:19 PDT 2003

I've trying to get updated to the latest stable horde applications and have
created a real mess.  My previous installation was from a snapshot in early
January, and as all the base apps except Kronolith have been stabilized since
then I decided to go with the stable rpms from the ftp site.

There's a bunch of problems, but I'll start at the top.

My installation of Horde itself no longer has the admin tools used for
configuring the different modules available.  Do I have something misconfigured
or was this dropped from stable for some reason.  It sure would be a lot easier
to do the rest of this stuff if it were there.

Second major problem is with IMP, which I suppose should be on that list but I'm
hoping someone can give me a quick answer.  I'm using IMAP, but only the INBOX
shows up.  I've tried setting the Allow Folders option to true, and to
subscribing to folders, but they don't show up anywhere in IMP.  Surprisingly,
the folders DO show up in the mail summary on the main Horde page.

I hope to get this stuff settled, then I'll move on with the other problems.

Thanks

Rob