[horde] $conf['session']['timeout'] CVS head

rcooper at jamesconeyisland.com rcooper at jamesconeyisland.com
Fri Jun 27 08:47:00 PDT 2003

I have been looking at $conf['session']['timeout'] in
horde/config/conf.php.  I do not think I am using it in the manner in
which it was intended.  I really need an idle timeout, I am familiar with
the Idle timeout plugin that Squirrelmail uses which works in a way that
at least I 'think' it should work.

My problem is many of my users may use 1 computer to access their mail.
And this has caused a few problems  in certain situations where  a user
could access the previous user's account because the system never asked
for a new
login.  This is a huge show stopper for me, but clearly it must be a
configuration issue, but the problem is I do not understand what all the
issues are.

So could really use some advice on how to manage this, or how some other
administrators are dealing with this issue,  Since I'm new to this
framework, there may be some obvious things I missed due to information
overflow so your continued patience with me is greatly appreciated.

Ron