[horde] Configuring MySQL module

Chris J Albertson alb at chrisalbertson.com
Tue Jul 1 08:46:01 PDT 2003

It doesn't sound like you want to be messing with compiles in Linux just yet. I
would advise that you stick to the RPM's. (I'm making the assumption that you
have php installed via an rpm, since you're on Red Hat.)

Cruise on over to www.rpmfind.net and search for php-mysql.
If you open a command prompt and do rpm -qa | grep php    you should be able to
find the version number of php you're running. Download that version of
php-mysql and install it. You should be set with the php & mysql at that point.
no need to compile.

Good luck.

--
Chris Albertson
Owner - ChrisAlbertson.com  (Actually, I rent, with an option to buy)

^         You can find my PGP public key,            ^
^  email server policy, and other misc "stuff" at..  ^
^         http://www.chrisalbertson.com.             ^

Quoting Brian Leader <brian at ideaslive.com>:

 Thanks for the response.  I don't understand the ./configure command below.
  Do you mean run a script called "configure"?  In what directory is that
 script located?  I didn't see it in the horde directory.  I'm using RedHat
 7.3 by the way.

 Brian