[horde] Configuring MySQL module

Brian Leader brian at ideaslive.com
Tue Jul 1 08:56:21 PDT 2003

My problem is that I get an error when I try to install the php-mysql rpm.
I've already got mysql installed (I forgot if it was with an RPM) and it
works fine.  RPM tells me that there is a missing dependency on
libmysqlclient.so.10, and I have no idea what this means since I've already
got mysql installed.  If I try to install a newer version of mysql with
RPM, I get a conflict.  I've tried the --force option also and nothing
works.  I think I just need the correct mysql.so module but I don't have
the slightest idea how to obtain the correct one.

Brian