[horde] horde administrator

Ben Schworm bschworm at bsn.net
Thu Jul 3 07:38:16 PDT 2003

I''m running the latest stable releases of horde/imp/turba and want to play
with Gollem.  The Gollem INSTALL doc references the horde administrator
account, which I've been trying to set up according to some of the posts in
this newsgroup.  I'm using IMAP for authentication, and have added the
following line in horde/config/horde.php:

$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('my username');

This doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere.

I guess I should be seeing a 'Horde Administration' menu item, but do not.
What am I missing here?

Thanks,
Ben