[horde] Fatal error: .....

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Thu Jul 3 05:48:31 PDT 2003

I just finished dealing with this exactly.

Besides checking your config.php file for accurate settings, look for improper
syntax that would cause the php file to not be interpreted.  My trouble was that
I did not place quotes around my email address for the value placed in:

$conf['auth']['admins']

Now, when you get that fixed and you get an error about PEAR_LOG_INFO let me know.

Rob

Quoting cyko at cykotix.com: