[horde] Fatal error: .....

cyko at cykotix.com cyko at cykotix.com
Thu Jul 3 12:56:50 PDT 2003

I'm receiving the following error after grabbing cvs HEAD of horde.

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/local/www/mail/webmail/horde/index.php on line 28

This can be seen at http://webmail.perfectservers.com.

My tests seem fine:
   http://webmail.perfectservers.com/test.php

Line 28 being:
   $initial_app = $prefs->getValue('initial_application');

Regardless of what I put into the initial_application var in prefs.php, I still
obtain the same error.  I've tried 'horde', 'imp', ''....nothing.

I've noticed quite a few people have posted about this in the last couple of
days.  I have yet to find a solution, and google shows me nothing of
importance.

Anyone have a solution?

-patrick