[horde] Horde/Imp installation on Win 2K

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Thu Jul 3 23:32:03 PDT 2003

It's a bit out of date but should give you a start at least.

http://webmail.graftonhall.co.nz/horde/hordedoc/hordeadmin/work/Apache-Mysql-Php-Horde/output/
or
http://cvs.horde.org/cvs.php/hordedoc/hordeadmin/work/Apache-Mysql-Php-Horde/output

Patches to the xml file, in the parent folder, are welcome.

- Mike :-)