[horde] Horde/Imp installation on Win 2K

VK PANDEY vkpandey at ghclindia.com
Mon Jul 7 05:48:56 PDT 2003

Recently i have installed Horde frame work on my Win 2000 Server.. after
finishing the Horde installation , I tried to login by using user ID &
Passwd, which I have set into my mySQL database table horde_users. On the
login.php page after submitting the user ID/passwd, the next page gives
below written error :

"Required 'phptype' not specified in authentication configuration.
[line 96 of e:\inetpub\wwwroot\horde\lib\Auth\sql.php]
Details have been logged for the administrator.
"
I am using the installation document
"http://webmail.graftonhall.co.nz/horde/hordedoc/hordeadmin/work/Apache-Mysq
l-Php-Horde/output/" to install Horde & IMP on win2000 server.

Any solution in this regard will be a great help for me.

regards.