[horde] Horde/Imp installation (authentication?) problem

Raj Gandhi raj_gandhi at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 14:09:42 PDT 2003

I've setup Horde to use Imp for login/logout in registry.php:
$this->registry['auth']['login'] = 'imp';
$this->registry['auth']['logout'] = 'imp';

The result is bad.  When I go to my root horde page, the top part of the screen says "This page is not viewable..." and the bottom shows the icons: Horde, Mail and Log Out.  If I click on Mail then the (Imp?) login screen appears appropriately.  If I enter my login info then it sends me to a screen with "This page is not viewable..."  Is this an authentication problem in horde or imp or somewhere else?  I don't think it is a horde/imp permissions thing, I ran that set_perms.sh script and everything looks right.

The test.php page looks okay, every thing is green Yes except MCAL and PostGRE.  I'm using MySQL.  The imp/test.php looks okay too.  After entering my IMAP credentials, it tells me that I have 4 messages.

Specific answers would be great but I'd settle for a pointer where to start troubleshooting.  I sort of think it is an imp & IMAP config thing...

Thanks,
Raj Gandhi