[horde] Horde/Imp installation (authentication?) problem

Rodolfo segleaur at mechanus.org
Mon Jul 7 14:44:17 PDT 2003

Raj Gandhi said something about [horde] Horde/Imp installation (authentication?)
problem on
 Mon, 07 Jul 2003 :

 | I've setup Horde to use Imp for login/logout in registry.php:
 | $this->registry['auth']['login'] = 'imp';
 | $this->registry['auth']['logout'] = 'imp';

erm, i think you're right on that configuration problem. you set the login
setting in the horde/config/conf.php - you have edited that file and put your
desired settings and server information there, right?

Cheers,

Rodolfo

--
There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the
ways in which you yourself have altered. - Nelson Mandela