[horde] Fullname

AJ aj at mindcrash.com
Mon Jul 7 15:51:03 PDT 2003

Hi,

Using HEAD branch w/ horde and imp.

I have tried to enable the fullname hook to read user's full name from
passwd Gecos field from hooks.php by doing the
following:

- setting $conf['hooks']['fullname'] to true in conf.php in both
/horde/config/ and /horde/imp/config

- setting 'hook' => true  in prefs.php under $_prefs['fullname']
in both /horde/config and /horde/imp/config

what else am I missing?  I still do not get the fullname from the passwd
gecos when I compose an email message, only the default email address is
displayed.

note:  I do not have preferences enabled, but enabled it briefly to
troubleshoot, still no good.
I do not want to enable preferences, however.

Thanks again.

AJ