[horde] problem getting login to remote server.

pratik at vadodaramail.net pratik at vadodaramail.net
Tue Jul 8 05:47:35 PDT 2003

Hie all,

I have posted my mesg earlier, but i didn't get any responce & i am once again
sending it please help me out for i have recently upgraded my horde & imp here's
the url for test.php
http://mail.vadodaramail.net/horde/test.php
I am using virtual domains which are on same server, i do have few more domains
which are on different physical servers or say on remote servers on which imap &
pop3 is already configured my problem is when i try to connect to my local
server or any virtual domains on local server i am able to check mails but if i
try same for remote servers i am unable to connect via imap but i m able to
connect via pop3 which i don't want to. Can any body highlight what can be
problem like ?

Waiting for suggestions.

--
Pratik