[horde] Horde/Imp installation (authentication?) problem

Raj Gandhi raj_gandhi at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 06:23:14 PDT 2003

Yes, in horde.php, I still had auth info (by imap).  So, there was a conflicting setup.  I've 'fixed' that but now I'm getting a different authorization error.  If I go to http://www.mydomain.com/horde/ I get the following error:
Notice: Undefined index: auth in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Auth.php on line 229

Line 229 of Auth.php is in the middle of this:

        // Try transparent authentication now.
        global $conf;
        $auth = &Auth::singleton($conf['auth']['driver'], $conf['auth']['params']);
        if ($auth->hasCapability('transparent') &&
            $auth->transparent()) {
            return $_SESSION['__auth']['userID'];
        }

Any ideas on which config files aren't setup correctly?  I'm still trying to Auth by Imp only with IMAP.

Thanks,

Raj

Rodolfo <segleaur at mechanus.org> wrote:
Raj Gandhi said something about [horde] Horde/Imp installation (authentication?)
problem on
Mon, 07 Jul 2003 :

| I've setup Horde to use Imp for login/logout in registry.php:
| $this->registry['auth']['login'] = 'imp';
| $this->registry['auth']['logout'] = 'imp';

erm, i think you're right on that configuration problem. you set the login
setting in the horde/config/conf.php - you have edited that file and put your
desired settings and server information there, right?

Cheers,

Rodolfo

--
There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the
ways in which you yourself have altered. - Nelson Mandela