[horde] SMBAuth question

Peter de Bruine pdebruine at dialoc-idtechnology.nl
Wed Jul 9 03:10:22 PDT 2003

Hi All,

to come back to this problem, if have done this:

>It looks like the extension has changed a bit since the driver was written.
>Try to replace "smbauth_validate" with "validate" and "smbauth_err2str" with
>"err2str" in lib/Auth/smb.php.
>And please tell us if this works, so that we can update the driver.

And it works, sort of :) If i login using a username and password it says:

Username and/or password not correct.

And it gives these errors:

Warning: Wrong parameter count for err2str() in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Auth/smb.php on line 116

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Auth/smb.php:116) in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/templates/common-header.inc on line 3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Auth/smb.php:116) in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/templates/common-header.inc on line

So i think this needs some updating. Can you guys help me out with this??

Regards
Peter