[horde] SMBAuth question

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jul 9 03:17:09 PDT 2003

Zitat von Peter de Bruine <pdebruine at dialoc-idtechnology.nl>:

> Hi All,
>
> to come back to this problem, if have done this:
>
> >It looks like the extension has changed a bit since the driver was
> written.
> >Try to replace "smbauth_validate" with "validate" and "smbauth_err2str"
> with
> >"err2str" in lib/Auth/smb.php.
> >And please tell us if this works, so that we can update the driver.
>
> And it works, sort of :) If i login using a username and password it
> says:
>
> Username and/or password not correct.
>
> And it gives these errors:
>
> Warning: Wrong parameter count for err2str() in
> /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Auth/smb.php on line 116
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Auth/smb.php:116)
> in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/templates/common-header.inc on line 3
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Auth/smb.php:116)
> in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/templates/common-header.inc on line
>
> So i think this needs some updating. Can you guys help me out with this??

As none of the current developers is using this, you are probably on your
own. But the driver code is so short and easy to read that you should be
able to fix this problem on your own. Check the smbauth pages for details
on the php extension and don't forget to submit a patch, once you've got it
working.

Jan.