[horde] How do I go about starting a new Horde project?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jul 15 09:16:00 PDT 2003

Quoting michael young <mhyoung at valdosta.edu>:

> 1. A database for computers, software and misc. stuff (TV's, VCR's,

This could be branched off Turba or maybe even Odin or another module.
Not sure if you need to start from scratch here.

This would be a very nice program for lots of people.  I'd love to see it
added to Horde.

See http://www.horde.org/whups/

> What does everyone think?

That you might want to use/expand existing Horde projects rather than
start a new one from scratch.

But, the projects themselves sound great ;)

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!