[horde] problem with turba

Rajiv rajeevs at infobraintech.com
Wed Jul 16 05:52:36 PDT 2003

  hi!

         my all setup is running fine. i ve installed this turba mail
address
book. there i ve a problem with one feature. first i added some entry under
shared directory. but next time when i want to check and made a search for
shared directory its giving me some error "Failed to connect to the
specified directory" but i can search data in other directories.

2. can i install some type of filter to control my mail queue. and some
other unneccessaay mail can be deleted automatically.

         so plz suggest me for this

rajiv