[horde] Re: problem with turba

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Jul 16 08:52:04 PDT 2003

Quoting Rajiv <rajeevs at infobraintech.com>:

> 2. can i install some type of filter to control my mail queue. and some
> other unneccessaay mail can be deleted automatically.

Depending on your version of IMP, it may support any of blacklist,
filtering, or "report as spam" for such cases.  In addition, you might
want to check out the ingo and sam modules for filtering.

>          so plz suggest me for this

Really depends on what you want to filter, how you want to filter it,
and what version of Horde/IMP you run, as well as what other software your
system has or you are willing to install.  You didn't provide enough info
to help further.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics