[horde] remove portal blocks

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Mon Jul 21 12:18:50 PDT 2003

Other than manually editing the portal layout entry in the database (it's pretty
hard to follow) is there a way to completely remove empty portal blocks from
the summary screen? Deleting a block replaces it with an empty block (color),
which doesn't display anything, but is figured in the calculation for total row
width. At one point, I experimented with five columns per row, but have lowered
it to three columns. However, there are still empty blocks where I used to have
summaries, and each block's width is 20% instead of the expected 33%, leaving
empty space on the right of the screen.

I hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance,
Rick