[horde] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Quick Horde question if I might...

Bulba007 bulba007 at wp.pl
Mon Jul 21 15:58:39 PDT 2003

Uzytkownik "Eric Rostetter" <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu> napisal w
wiadomosci news:1058827104.9b398168de1db at mail.ph.utexas.edu...
> Quoting Bulba007 <bulba007 at wp.pl>:
>
> >                      82 Query       insert into /tmp/horde.log (id,
logtime,
> > ident, priority, message)values(1, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, 'HORDE', 3, '[imp]
> > FAILED LOGIN 212.122.206.211 to localhost:110[pop3] as abcd [on line 270
of
> > \"/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php\"]')
>
> This implies that the pop3 login failed.  So look in your pop3 server logs
> for the problem.
>
> Can you login from the /horde/imp/test.php page (if your imp version has
the
> login test on that page)?

my horde/test.php page
Horde Versions
  a.. Horde: 2.2.3
  b.. IMP: 3.1 (run IMP tests)
PHP Version
  a.. View phpinfo() screen
  b.. PHP Version: 4.2.3
  c.. PHP Major Version: 4.2
  d.. PHP Minor Version: 3
  e.. PHP Version Classification: release
  f.. You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP Module Capabilities
  a.. DOM XML Support: No
  b.. FTP Support: Yes
  c.. Gettext Support: Yes
  d.. IMAP Support: Yes
  e.. LDAP Support: No
  f.. MCAL Support: No
  g.. Mcrypt Support: Yes
  h.. MySQL Support: Yes
  i.. PostgreSQL Support: No
  j.. XML Support: Yes
Miscellaneous PHP Settings
  a.. magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
  b.. file_uploads enabled: Yes
  c.. safe_mode disabled: Yes
  d.. trans_sid disabled: Yes
PHP Sessions
  a.. Session counter: 8
  b.. To unregister the session: click here
PEAR
  a.. PEAR - Yes
  b.. Recent PEAR - Yes
  c.. Mail - Yes
  d.. Log - Yes
  e.. DB - Yes
  f.. Net_Socket - Yes
  g.. Date - Yes
  h.. HTML_Common/HTML_Select - Yes

imp/test.php page

IMP Version
  a.. IMP: 3.1
PHP Version
  a.. View phpinfo() screen
  b.. PHP Version: 4.2.3
  c.. PHP Major Version: 4.2
  d.. PHP Minor Version: 3
  e.. PHP Version Classification: release
  f.. You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP IMAP Support Test
      Server
      User
      Password

and test

IMP Version
  a.. IMP: 3.1
PHP Version
  a.. View phpinfo() screen
  b.. PHP Version: 4.2.3
  c.. PHP Major Version: 4.2
  d.. PHP Minor Version: 3
  e.. PHP Version Classification: release
  f.. You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP IMAP Support Test
server="localhost" user="abcd" mailbox="{localhost:143}INBOX"
//why port 143      ?????????/
INBOX has messages ( new recent)