[horde] Windows Server 2003/IIS 6.0/Horde Blank screen.

Rob rwwalsh at cs.uchicago.edu
Wed Jul 23 10:22:53 PDT 2003

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to use Horde and IMP to set up a web-based interface to our
POP3 server. I have set up php such that 'test.php' works correctly, as
does '/horde/test.php'. However, when trying to open <web>/horde I get a
blank screen. When I run /horde/index.php, /horde/menu.php or
/horde/login.php I get the same blank screen. I can't figure out what's
wrong. I -think- I've edited the configuration file properly, but just ten
minutes ago I doubted myself and overwrote the changes I'd made with the
default settings.

If someone could help me out or direct me to the appropriate place in the
archives, I'd appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

Rob Walsh
Abacus Media Distribution Group