[horde] Windows Server 2003/IIS 6.0/Horde Blank screen.

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Wed Jul 23 21:07:05 PDT 2003

> ----- Message from rwwalsh at cs.uchicago.edu ---------
>
> If someone could help me out or direct me to the appropriate place in the
> archives, I'd appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

Not really, unless you can give us some error messages or something to work
with. Check you php error log and horde log for anything that might suggest
what the problem is. I use horde on win2k using appache, not iis and it works
fine.

Also you could try php cgi or module to see if one works and the other doesn't.

- Mike :-)