Fwd: Re: [horde] There is no file DB.php in horde 2.2.3 distribution !

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jul 25 10:02:48 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from i_hat3_s_pamers at hotmail.com -----
    Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:09:20 +0000
    From: none none <i_hat3_s_pamers at hotmail.com>
 Subject: Re: [horde] There is no file DB.php in horde 2.2.3 distribution !
      To: chuck at horde.org

Hmm, as soon as I search whole distribution there no file DB.php, yet it is
reffered from about 7 locations as include file.

Seems to be this file is not generated dynamically, because of there is no
any other references as direct usage.

The error code gives a line of code where this file is first used.

Thanks in advance.

User.

>From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>
>To: horde at lists.horde.org
>Subject: Re: [horde] There is no file DB.php in horde 2.2.3 distribution !
>Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:53:06 -0400
>
>Quoting none none <i_hat3_s_pamers at hotmail.com>:
>
> > There is no file DB.php in horde 2.2.3 distribution.
>
>Nope. Try reading some install documentation.
>
>-chuck
>
>--
>Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
>They're just looking at a wall of meat.