Fwd: Re: [horde] There is no file DB.php in horde 2.2.3 distribution !

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Jul 25 10:39:04 PDT 2003

Please keep threads on the list.

----- Forwarded message from i_hat3_s_pamers at hotmail.com -----
    Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 17:29:06 +0000
    From: none none <i_hat3_s_pamers at hotmail.com>
 Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [horde] There is no file DB.php in horde 2.2.3
distribution !
      To: chuck at horde.org

ok, I see there was pear needed to upgrade.

This would be mentioned somewhere at the start of README.
Because every user must be treated as lame who starts using your creation.
Nobody wants to read or seek something if it is not put on the nose.
You could loose whole market of loosers if you will follow the steps to
satisfy only expierenced profs.
As you probably know the world consists of 70% loosers in tech area.
I couldn`t count myself in this set, but as far as i used to use "plug'n
play' paradigm, i constantly loosing ability of wanting to search cause of
problems.

thanks for pointing to search anyway.

Some user.

>From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>
>To: horde at lists.horde.org
>Subject: Fwd: Re: [horde] There is no file DB.php in horde 2.2.3
>distribution !
>Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:02:48 -0400
>

>----- Forwarded message from i_hat3_s_pamers at hotmail.com -----
>     Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:09:20 +0000
>     From: none none <i_hat3_s_pamers at hotmail.com>
>  Subject: Re: [horde] There is no file DB.php in horde 2.2.3 distribution
>!
>       To: chuck at horde.org
>
>Hmm, as soon as I search whole distribution there no file DB.php, yet it is
>reffered from about 7 locations as include file.
>
>Seems to be this file is not generated dynamically, because of there is no
>any other references as direct usage.
>
>The error code gives a line of code where this file is first used.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>User.
>
> >From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>
> >To: horde at lists.horde.org
> >Subject: Re: [horde] There is no file DB.php in horde 2.2.3 distribution
>!
> >Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:53:06 -0400
> >
> >Quoting none none <i_hat3_s_pamers at hotmail.com>:
> >
> > > There is no file DB.php in horde 2.2.3 distribution.
> >
> >Nope. Try reading some install documentation.
> >
> >-chuck
> >
> >--
> >Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
> >They're just looking at a wall of meat.