[horde] Horde 3.0-CVS

Stuart Mc Anderson stuart.m.anderson at nx14.com
Fri Jul 25 10:39:33 PDT 2003

Hi,

   Can someone help me with a problem im having installing Horde 3.0 off CVS?
   I've configured the conf.php file in horde correctly (I can make it avalible
to anyone who wants to see it, just ask) but when i load the page
http://staff.nx14.com/horde/ i get a PHP error

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/www/html/staff/horde/index.php on line 28
   I dont know whats causing the error or how to fix it, any help would be
grate! Here is a link to my test.php files incase that helps anyone.

http://staff.nx14.com/horde/test.php

Yours
 Mr. S.Anderson