[horde] I'm at a bit of a loss

Justin Ainsworth justin at sullust.org
Tue Jul 29 13:14:47 PDT 2003

Hello all, I'm terribly new to Horde but I've run into a brick wall that
I don't even know how to search for the answer to.  The simplicity of it
is somewhat embarassing, but I can't find the answer in the FAQ or the
install instructions so now I'm turning here.

I've got horde installed, I've got all the things it depends on
installed, I've got a database going, etc...  I'm pretty darned sure
that I've done everything the documentation has told me to do.

When I visit mysite.com/horde/ I get the login screen.  Great.  Umm... I
don't have a login.  None of the system users work, I tried just adding
a username/password to the database but that doesn't seem to take
either.  So what is my default username/pass or how can I create one?

Thanks