[horde] Turba search problem with my new horde.

bashar bashar at dhakacom.com
Thu Jul 31 00:23:15 PDT 2003

Hi All,
Can any one assist me to resolve the problem? Every thing is working fine except search option from turba.
Here is the error that I am getting.

Notice: Undefined index: businesscategory in /var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: homephone in /var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: workphone in /var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: cellphone in /var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: homeaddress in /var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Thanks in advance,

bashar